Fundraising Dinner Night
- Fundraising Gala Dinner, Cancer Society of Maldives & Hotel Jen Maldives. This is the first
fundraising dinner organized by CSM, Hotel Jen is the Title Sponsor of the event . October
2nd is the 5th anniversary of CSM, and to celebrate our 5th anniversary and to celebrate cancer
survivors we have planned a night to remember.
12th – 15th October
Breast Cancer Screening
- Cancer Screening trip tp Thaa Thimarafushi. The screening Program is a three day program,
and screening for both breast and oral cancer will be conducted to the people of Thimarafushi
and the the neighbouring islands. Cancer awareness sessions will be conducted to school
children and parents during this three day program.
- Male’ Screening –CSM will be conducting a screening for the staff of an institution in Male.
This is part of the monthly screenings undertaken for the working population of Male’. CSM
team will visit the institution and conduct a screening for the staff at their workplace and
conduct an awareness session for them.
TT @ Artificial Beach from 4.00pm – 6.00 pm
- The event will be organized at the artificial beach in the area in front of the stage. Three tables
will be placed in the area and TTAM officials, players including national team players will be
there to join the event.
- Anyone who wants to join would be welcome to join. Participation in the event would be
- Table Tennis bats and balls will be provided by TTAM.
- Breast cancer awareness message boards will be placed all around the area, and the CSM
volunteers will be present to provide information on breast cancer and healthy lifestyle.
Pink Ribbon Run - Walk - BML
- Pink Ribbon Run is a run planned to spread awareness on breast cancer to the community.
This year’s Pink Ribbon Run is sponsored by Bank of Maldives plc. On 28th of October, the run is planned in 28 islands of the country in addition to HulhuMale'.
The run-walk will cover all atolls of the country. This will be the biggest run-walk organized by a health NGO in the Maldives to create awareness.
The run-walk will start off in HulhuMale’ Central Park (click HERE to view map) at 4.00pm, and at the same time in all other 28 islands.
List of Islands: